Based on research in the fields of medicine, heart disease caused by narrowing of the blood vessels. Hoarding is caused by fat and free of particles that exist in our bloodstream. Illustration like the video below.
Penyakit Jantung Koroner clik line
If a blockage occurs in the brain blood vessels causes stroke. If a blockage occurs in the arteries of the heart can lead to heart disease and other organ damage . Blockage of blood vessels. it causes blood vessels to lose their elasticity and cause hardening of the arteries known as atherosclerosis or often called hiperlipoproteinnemia. This happens because of irregularities trigeliserida and cholesterol metabolism in the body. Trigeliserida and high cholesterol in the blood will cause deposition on the walls of blood vessels. At first, in the form of soft sediment, then hardens which causes blood vessel constriction and hardening of the arteries. So the blood pressure rise (hypertension). It also leads to imbalance between oxygen supply and demand that can harm even damage the heart. Fatal can cause to stop heart beating.
To avoid change your lifestyle. Healthy nutritious food. Less eating junk food. Avoid smoking, exercise regularly, and get enough rest.
For those who have experienced do not despair, there is now a way to clear a clogged blood vessel. If you want to know more details, please contac the author. I will do the best for you.
Many do not know that some of the symptoms of the disease can be detected through an eye exam. An eye doctor can see the veins and arteries in the eye, the condition can be estimated by looking at what the symptoms suffered by patients.So consult regularly by your ophthalmologist.
Some diseases that can be detected early through the eye are:
1. Arteries in the eye looks like silver or copper colored
This condition can be a warning sign for high blood pressure condition. More than 20 percent of people with high blood pressure do not know that already had the disease. But the problem can be solved if all the people visiting the eye doctor more often.
2. Mole on the inner lining of the eye
This condition can be a warning sign for melanoma condition. Sunlight may increase the risk of cancer in the eyeball.
“Cancer can be seen as a slightly raised surface on the retinal pigment layer. Diagnosing an eye melanoma as early as possible is very important. Melanoma often has no other symptoms and can quickly metastasize to surrounding tissues,” said Sophie J. Bakri, MD, an ophthalmologist from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
3. Weaker eye blood vessels
This condition is a warning sign for diabetes. High blood sugar can clog or damage the retinal blood vessels from time to time. Thus making the vessels weak and porous. The eye doctor can often identify seepage or a new, abnormal blood vessels grow to replace those damaged.
4. Inflammation of the eye
This condition is a warning sign for autoimmune disease conditions. Autoimmune conditions can cause the body to attack healthy cells and tissues (including those in the eye), which causes inflammation.
“Approximately 30-50 percent of the inflammatory condition of the eyes showed the patient has some sort of undiagnosed autoimmune diseases, like lupus or rheumatoid arthritis,” said Bakri.
5. Sore eyes
This condition can be a warning for central serous retinopathy (CSR). Blisters can occur inside the eyeball. The condition, called CSR, usually caused by mental stress or emotional overload.
6. Swelling of blood vessels in the whites of the eyes
This condition can be a early sign for allergic conditions. Airborne allergens such as pollen, dust, animal dander can often affect the eyes. As a protective mechanism, then the eyes of anti-inflammatory agents released histamine and other chemicals. This process can cause eye swelling on the surface of blood vessels, redness, itching and watery.
There have been many studies which state that antibacterial soap / antiseptic containing triclosan and triclocarban can harm human health and the environment.Though promising antibacterial soap to kill germs seem familiar in the community.
Previous research suggests that antibacterial soaps containing triclosan and triclocarban could be expected to damage the reproductive organs, lower sperm quality, as well as the production of thyroid and sex hormones.
Triclosan and triclocarban have been associated with endocrine disorders, with potential adverse effects of sexual and neurological development.
In addition to the antibacterial soaps, triclosan is also commonly used in toothpaste and cosmetics. Even when he first discovered 50 years ago, these compounds are also used to clean the surface of the skin during surgery.
Other studies have found that the content of triclosan in toothpaste is supposed to prevent bacterial growth, can actually cause the germs more resistant to antibiotics.
Laboratory studies show these compounds can cause gene mutations in several types of bacteria, including E coli, salmonella and listeria. Mutation feared it would make the treatment of infections become ineffective.
Not only that, a recent study also found that triclosan and triclocarban can damage the environment, especially water and soil pollution.
In the United States, although the study of antimicrobial chemicals have prompted the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to recognize the negative impact of triclosan on human health, but this material is allowed into the material of soap, cosmetics, deodorants, toothpaste and other personal care products other. This does not include products such as school supplies, underwear, sandals and utensils.
Unlike the United States, Canada has taken a strong initiative to identify 200 hazardous chemicals and to test its effects on human health and the environment for 5 years. Initial success is the prohibition of the use of bisphenol A – a chemical that can disrupt hormones – in baby bottles.
To protect yourself from bad influences triclosan, do the following:
1. Instead of using antibacterial soap, choose a soap that does not contain toxins. But not good for health, antibacterial soaps also damage water quality.
2. Stay away from products that are advertised with frills or make claims of antimicrobial or antiseptic antibau. Even products that have been given Microban could also contain triclosan.
3. Avoid similar compounds such as triclosan bar soap containing triclocarban. If you require antibiotics and do not have access to water and plain soap, look for hand sanitizer that contains 70 percent alcohol. Avoid artificial fragrances in a hand sanitizer
2. Tea beneficial in preventing tooth decay, a UK study shows children who regularly drank tea less 60% damage to teeth
3. Tea leaves also contain anti anging a 18-fold of the efficacy of vitamin E.
4. Drinking tea can slow down and prevent the formation of spots on the membrane of fat in the blood vessels, preventing hardening of the arteries, high blood pressure and brain blood vessel blockage
5. Drinking tea can maintain the balance of acids and bases in the blood. Tea leaves contain caffeine, theophilline (basa tea), theobromine (cocoa base), xanthine (purine yellow) and other alkaloid substances, is a beverage is an excellent base. Tea can be immediately absorbed into the body and oxidized, producing metabolites viscosity higher the alkalinity, thus able to immediately neutralize the alkaline metabolites in blood
6. Prevent overheating by the sun and lower the body temperature.After 9 minutes drinking hot tea, decreased skin temperature 1-2 degrees Celsius, so that people feel fresh and dried, after drinking a cold drink while the skin temperature decreases is not clear how.